Tuesday 13 January 2009

Dieting

okay so this is it, it is finally time for me to admit that I am fat and do something about it. so today I started day one of the slimfast diet and am planning to do it for 2 weeks with no alcohol. I am using this as a bump start really as i have done it before and know it works. after the first 2 weeks I will stop doing slimfast but continue eating healthily and sticking to a maximum of 1900 calories per day. along side of this I will be exercising as I am registered as part of a team to cycle the london to brighton event thing which will be about 54 miles so i need to get my fitness level up for that or I may die before leaving clapham!!

so in summary no beer not much food too much milkshake and lts of exercise. sounds like the makings of a disastor to me but i'll give it a go

Love and peace
Brian

0 comments: